- We are seeking a Front Office Coordinator for our Grass Valley, California Manufacturing Warehouse. Our company has been delivering quality wholesale products to the West Coast since 1974, and we are looking for the right person to join our team.
- The Front Office Coordinator will provide administrative and clerical support to management and perform supply and shipping/receiving duties. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of administrative experience, data entry skills, basic PC skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives customer calls, obtaining all pertinent information needed to assist them
- Interfaces with and helps other employees to ensure jobs are performed in an effective and timely manner
- Communicate discrepancies or problems to the appropriate person
- Creates and reviews reports
- Opens, tracks, and inputs data
- Maintains records, logs, and files
- Various accounting/data entry
Skills & Requirements:
- One Year Administrative Experience
- Data Entry Skills
- Basic PC Skills
- Phone Skills
- Simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Proven organizational and prioritization abilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative in all aspects of job duties
How To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or apply online at https://www.elitehrlogistics.com/job-seekers/ as soon as possible. You can also text your resume to Angela at +1(916)718-4229 at your earliest convenience. This is a full-time position with a starting salary of $18.00 - $20.00 per hour wages. Thank you for being so interested, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.