- We have an exciting job opportunity for a Class (A) Driver with Doubles Endorsement for our company, one of Western North America's largest suppliers of concrete masonry products. We are a stable company with over 50 years in the business and operate year-round. Our Core Values guide our behavior and business decisions. We are looking for a responsible driver to pick up dirt, aggregate, asphalt, and other materials and equipment from various locations and deliver them to block and dry mix plants throughout Redmond.
Benefits, Compensation, & Schedule:
- The schedule for this job is Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturdays as needed, starting at 5 AM and ending at 3 PM. Overtime may be required depending on the need. We offer a $27/hour compensation with overtime paid after 40 hours. We also provide medical/dental insurance, disability benefits, life insurance, 401(k), profit-sharing retirement plans, and wellness programs. We offer a raise after the probationary period, and bi-annual reviews will be conducted with up to a dollar raise per review.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The duties and responsibilities include transporting products to customers, stores, and yards, checking loads to orders to ensure correct products and quantities, securing loads with proper equipment, loading and unloading trucks, using the Front End Loader to move products as needed, filling out log books, E logs, worksheets, and reports, and abiding by all applicable safety rules.
- To qualify for this job, you need a valid Class A Driver's License with one year of experience driving a trailer truck with a piggyback, a double endorsement, a clean DMV with no serious offenses in 3 years and no DUIs in 7 years, and the ability to operate forklifts and front loaders. Good written and verbal communication skills are a plus.
How To Apply:
- We promote a drug-free and safe work environment. Employment offers are contingent on completing a drug screen and background check. If interested, please submit your resume with a DMV printout today through www.elitehrlogistics.com/job-seekers/class-a-jobs/ or contact Hayelei at +1(916) 213-3046 via text message or call as soon as possible.